Book me to keynote, moderate a panel, or even conduct a workshop.
The Future Belongs To Companies That Create Incredible Customer Experiences
The customer of the future is already here. Customers today don’t only expect personalized, zero friction, seamless customer experiences, they demand it. There is only one thing that matters when it comes to winning with customer experience; making the customer’s life easier and better. Your customer is comparing the experience she has with Netflix, Amazon, Spotify and Apple with her experience with your business. These technology first companies don’t only personalize the customer experience, they anticipate customer needs and alter the experience in real-time. The business that focuses on experience must have a customer experience focus across the business. While shifting from a product-focus to a customer-focus is not easy, investing in longterm customer relationships empowers businesses to drive sustained growth.
In this session you will:
- Hear about Blake’s DOMORE customer experience framework.
- Learn how companies are preparing for the customer of the future with digital transformation
- Be inspired by customer experience stories from across the world
- Gain insights and innovation strategies to empower you to better compete on customer experience
*Watch a version of this talk here.
The Future Belongs To Companies That Embrace Digital Transformation
The customer of the future is already here. Customers today don’t only expect personalized, zero friction, seamless customer experiences, they demand it. There is only one thing that matters when it comes to winning with customer experience; making the customer’s life easier and better. Digital transformation is a necessary process that will enable your company to win tomorrow’s business. In this session you will gain greater clarity around what digital transformation means for your business, as well as examples of companies that have gone through successful digital transformations that resulted in exciting business gains.
- Learn what actually is digital transformation
- Understand examples of companies that have gone through a digital transformation and are thriving
- Hear the latest research and trends on digital transformation, and gain tactical examples you can use at your company
*Watch a version of this talk here.
How To Build The Best B2B Customer Experiences
With all the things B2B companies must do to be successful, customer experience has never been much of a focus. However, the mindset of companies in the space is changing with new technology and opportunities. Although most B2B companies realize that customer experience is important, fewer than a quarter of companies actually emphasize it. The companies that put effort into creating a strong customer experience see higher revenue growth than their peers, showing the importance of prioritizing customer experience.
- How investing in digital can turn around your B2B customer experience
- Why the key to your company’s success is strategic use of customer data
- What types of customer experiences should be tailored and personalized in the B2B environment
Building Beautiful Customer Experiences With AI
Even though AI has been around for 60 years, it is only now that artificial intelligence can be used to create personalized customer experiences, better self service, and key customer insights. For decades we’ve provided customers with experiences that were very non-human. All too often we don’t know who our customers are, we don’t know what’s going on in their lives, we have no idea what they need or why. Across the board customer experiences are still made for the masses and not the individual. However advances in artificial intelligence now make it possible for brands to treat customers less like machines and more like people. AI and machine learning learning provides actual personalization – where we can now treat a customer truly like a person.
In this session you will learn:
- Set the stage to leverage AI to make customers’ lives easier and better
- Understand the key challenges of implementing AI
- Learn one futurist’s vision of customer experience shaped by AI