I would love to bring my authentic experience and content to your next webinar, workshop or conference. I tailor every presentation to your audience and always aim to bring nuance and style to every speaking engagement. Learn more with my speaking schedule here. Check out my testimonial page to hear from my previous clients.
1. More Is More: How To Create Knock Your Socks Off Customer Experiences
We’ve all heard the phrase “less is more,” but it’s not true when it comes to customer experience. When it comes to customer experience the exact opposite is true. Companies that want to stay relevant must apply more energy, focus, and resources to creating knock-your-socks-off customer experiences than they ever did before. So what are you waiting for? In this session Blake Morgan will cover the latest customer experience trends sharing research, case studies and examples around what the world’s leading organizations are doing to create amazing customer experiences.
2. Blake’s Top 5 Customer Experience Predictions
In today’s world, customers have more distractions and ways to research and buy than ever before. If you want to attract and keep them, you need to create a satisfying, consistent customer experience across all channels. Ah, it sounds so easy, but we know this is a journey and we’re excited to present The top 5 customer experience predictions for 2017 to give you some insight into what to focus on and how to get there.
Join Blake Morgan, author, advisor, speaker, and leading authority on customer experience as she shares the top five trends for customer experience in 2017. Blake will dive into 5 growing customer experience trends and how you can take steps to ensure your brand is primed for customer experience excellence in 2017.
3. How To Use Bots And Messaging Apps To Improve Your Customer Service
2016 could have been called “the year of messaging apps.” It has been called the next “conversation frontier.” Why? That’s where the majority of our conversations are happening. Social media has become largely private media. Customers prefer 1:1 channels and they enjoy using messaging apps to connect with friends and family. Messaging is so popular many companies decided to make themselves available on Facebook messenger, and other social networks to help customers. Some companies even implemented chatbots – programs that simulate human interaction – to assist in the interaction. Today’s brands realize their customers want to be served in messaging apps, and brands are scrambling to figure out scalable approaches to solve customer problems in messaging apps as well, particularly Facebook. A chatbot cannot always be slapped at the problem, however in the future as technology improves so will the customer experience of the chatbot. It’s important for executives to stay up to date on developments regarding messaging apps, chatbots and customer service.
- Learn how to create a scalable customer service operation using messaging apps
- Hear about new chatbot customer service success stories
- Understand why and how bot enabled conversations will become a key strategy for customer service organizations
4. A Simplified Approach to Shaping Customer Experience With Technology
When you think of customer experience technology does your mind start spinning? There’s a lot of technology out there, so how do you decipher what will actually help your company? Most of us are familiar with a traditional CRM, but what critical components of your customer program do you need beyond that? There’s a lot of buzzwords being thrown around: digital transformation, machine learning, automation, artificial intelligence, IoT…it’s all so overwhelming! In this workshop we simplify what an ideal technology stack looks like and how you can get it without draining your company of all resources. In this session we’ll give you a completely unbiased view of what the critical components of a customer experience technology program should be.
You will learn:
- Examples of technology that delivers great cx
- Taking the scary out of technology
- Making the business case for technology within your company
- Innovating with IT in your business
- Practical approaches for amazing ROI on tech oriented CX projects
5. The ROI of Social Customer Care
Every brand today has a responsibility to engage with customers on the customer’s terms. This poses a challenge and an opportunity. Today your contact center- the place where your customers literally make contact with your brand – provides the biggest opportunity. The opportunity is the relationships you build with your customers. Do you have a concierge approach to solving customer’s problems on social media? The right mindset about serving customers, coupled with an ability to scale 1:1 interactions will give your company a competitive advantage.
In this session, Blake Morgan sets you up for success with your social customer service program:
- How the contact center can collaborate with marketing in service to the customer
- Practical tips from big brands of social customer service done right
- How the new focus on mobile messaging will change the way your brand interacts with customers